ROBERT DOWNEY JR WORRIES ABOUT HIS PAST
Last april the journalist Krishnan Guru-Murthy interviewed Robert Downey where he talked about his hidden past.Robert told him "I just wish I'd left sooner" and then explained what he would be likely to do if he were in the same situation in the future.When he was younger he got many problems with drugs , alcohol but he was able to face them and then with too much therapy as possible, he wasn´t addicted anymore.Of course, he regreted so much "I should´ve left it sooner" Robert said.After these sort of questions, Downey was surprised by and felt uncomfortable with the reporter´s line of questioning."This has nothing to do with your creepy dark agenda than im feeling like all of a sudden ashamed and obligated to accommodate your weirdo shit" Robert said.It seems he didnt like the interview and was so rude.Of course the journalist didn´t react like punching his face and pointed out "he could talk to stars about "serious topics." Even all this, Robert was still upset and walked out.

ResponderEliminarDespite his past in every movie that participates becomes a success
I no´t konw what is this actor.
ResponderEliminarBecose in the picture don´t recognise.
what do you mean??? i wrote down the name and i even put on an image where he looks so clear.
Eliminarsorry salomon but i have a problems whit the names of the actors.
EliminarPoor Robert :(
ResponderEliminarI didn´t know this about Robert, it is very interesting.
ResponderEliminarhahahaha me neither
EliminarLife is a risk Robert, you're the best. 7u7
ResponderEliminarIs very interesting because he had a several problems whit the drugs
ResponderEliminarInteresting life of this character like his movies.
ResponderEliminarHe is very handsome, I love him. Dugs? that's wrong.
ResponderEliminarThe post is interesting, buy the color of letters is ugly.