martes, 30 de agosto de 2016

Hi! Im Edgar.

 I have 17 years. I was born in mexico city in 1999.
I studying in CECyt 2 , i hate this school. I have 2 sisters their names are Monse and Ximena.
I live in Cuautitlan Izcalli, i like this site beacause here is where my best friends live.
I like the football soccer, my favorite color is yellow.

I like listening a music and practice the Mountain Bike.

I will study a Carrer of Pilot.

Resultado de imagen para mtb

8 comentarios:

  1. Hi Edgar, why you hate this school? For me, is beautiful.
    Oh, and the name of your sister is pretty. Izcalli? There not kill? Haha
    The mountain bike is interesting, I like it! Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. O, you don´t like this school, why
    are you prefere other school :(
    ok are

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Excellent sport practices (the Mountain Bike.) When you study the Career of Pilot?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh man, why yo hate this school? we have free wifi, and the wc are very clean. :c

    ResponderEliminar