My name is Alexis, I love going out and walk in the street,
specially in Chapultepec, Bellas Artes and Zocalo. Every weekend starting on
Thursday I see football, can be college or NFL. Mi favorite NFL tea mis Dallas
Cowboys and in the college is Oregon Ducks.
I´m studying in CECyT 2 in 5th semester in technical career
in aviation.
My freins are very cool and the bes the I have in my life
I like spanish, pop, electronic music and reggeaton, more
pop and spanish, mi favorite artista is Ed Sheeran.

Hi Alexis.
ResponderEliminarYou is a person interesting, i think you is a person extroverted; because in the time i know, you like go to partys.
Nice blog bro, you're the most interesting person in this group. 7u7
ResponderEliminarHi Alexis, wow you love the football, really.
ResponderEliminarOh, technical career in aviation, that luck, me too. I believe that you are amusing and interesting. Bye!!
Hi,you are a very nice and interesting person
ResponderEliminarYou are an interesting person and are nice
ResponderEliminar