martes, 30 de agosto de 2016

SALOMON:

Hi everyone. I hope you are goin to like my blog. My name is Salomon and i´m from Mexico City. I like being on social networks as evryone. I have friends, they´re  cool. I like running as well. I really look forward to being what i do but sometimes I gotta face the problems  life itself presents if i want to cheer up myself.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello salomon, I think, you is a person interesting.
    I don´t konw in the totally, because, i only talk with you in the school.
    But i think you is a amazing people :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi salomon're a very good and intelligent person and with that achieved it all your goals

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Salo, I think that you are very agreeable, but you didn't write a lot of information about you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You 're a smart person . I'm surprised your talent and dedication to the study

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You're a amazing people Salo, we love you. <3

    ResponderEliminar