jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

A terrible day


The week before. I had a terrible day. First I woke up so tired that I couldn´t even think about my life at all. I looked at my alarm clock and I realized it was quarter past seven. I knew I´d be late to school. First I put on my clothes, then I went downstairs to drink coffee and finally I brushed my teeth, I´d prepared all my stuff when I noticed that my  I.D was missing so I started to look for it. After that, I got in the car, it was 10 to 8 , my mom was driving fast when we got stuck in traffic, it wasn´t moving at all and I worried about my math class. It took me 30 minutes to get to school , when I got there the class had started , so I missed it and I didn´t come in until next hour.
I got mad the whole day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario