jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

My childhood in football

When I had 6 yeras old, my dad told me he wanted to do a sport.

He played football, so this was the first sport that I try. My dad took my to Borregos CEM team; in the fisrt days was many rare, but after days I love this sport. 

One day was the day when i have to choose my jersey number and that was very funny. I was a child so my imagination was funny, for my first jersey number I said I want the number 100 because that was the las number of all, but then the manager told me that can't be posible, so i asked "What is the last number can I choose?" she told me the number 99. 

I was a crack in my firsts games, everygame I do a touchdown or return a kick for a touchdown. 

That season was amazing! But end and was sad. 

For the next season I return but something fat and for this season I change my number for the number 7 because that season I had 7 years old. My father told my one day that number is beauty and I keep it, and now is my favorite number and I wear it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario